You’ve probably heard/read/seen lots of buzz about P90X2 being released soon. It’s on preorder from Sep 1-5th through beachbody coaches only. Then it will be available for preorder to the public. Why do a preorder, you may ask? Well, all signs point to a sell-out. P90X is THE most successful, popular, effective workout in the U.S. So the sequel promises to be even better. Graduates of P90X (or Insanity, Turbo Fire, or Chalean Extreme) are very interested in “the next level”. And P90X2 IS the next level.
So, you want to know a little more about why all the hubbub? First of all, as mentioned, it’s expected to sell out. Secondly, when preordering through a coach, you get free shipping, guaranteed delivery before Christmas, and two bonus workouts. AND you get entered into drawings for prizes…grand prize: Tony Horton himself delivering the set to your door!
So here’s some more info for those inquisitive minds…
* What is P90X2?
– A 90 day cutting edge fitness program that takes P90X to the next level; focusing on strength, balance, mobility, and explosive power.
– The most modern thinking in Sports Science
* What makes this program unique?
– Combines functional training, strength training, plyometrics AND P.A.P. (Post-activiation potentiation)
* Who is P90X2 for?
– Graduates of any ‘extreme’ program such as P90X, Power 90, Insanity, Turbo Fire, or Chalean Extreme
– Athletes looking to improve performance
– Former athletes looking to get back in shape
* How is P90X2 different from P90X?
– Three training phases cover more physiological ground
– P90X2 is more focused & targeted
– P90X2 is training for sport
– The diet plan is more versatile
* What is PAP training?
– Post Activation Potentiation
– Doing a weighted resistance exercise prior to an explosive one can increase the amount of power produced by conditioned individuals
It’s available on DVD and Blu-Ray. And there are several packages to choose from…some with no extra accessories, and some with lots. And there’s even a ‘hotel modification’ available for those times when you just won’t be able to have equipment with you.
If you’re interested in preordering, sign up for a free account at my site: http://www.TurboRomero.com (click Join and select the free option). Then you can preorder until Sept 5th. After that, you can still order, but Christmas delivery will not be guaranteed.
Happy to answer any questions, just post below – or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
~To your health~